What does this symbol mean

(Topic created: 04-02-2023 03:47 PM)
YoungSaintNick
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
What does this symbol mean? 

I have the s23 ultra.

Also my last question is if I plan to keep my phone for 5 years should I turn off fast charging? I already have the protect battery feature enabled which caps it at 85 percent battery so I was wondering if I should also turn off fast charging 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S23
That's "Performance profile", so it means that you have turned on the light mode for the performance.

View solution in context

7 Replies
-Misfit-
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S23
Might be something with enhanced battery mode. I've noticed you have the power saving enabled. I turn it on off depending when I need faster charging. Your battery might not last the 5yr. The are normally rated for 2-3 yrs.
YoungSaintNick
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Thank you for answering bro! I'll make it to the 5th year. I had my note nine since release & traded it in for 800 towards this phone
DefiJuggin
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
That's an incredible deal!!!
YoungSaintNick
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Yeah it was in perfect condition I had it in an OtterBox since release didn't even have a scratch on that bad boy they gave me the full $800 & I always kept the brightness low because I hate bright objects
0 Likes
Solution
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S23
That's "Performance profile", so it means that you have turned on the light mode for the performance.
YoungSaintNick
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Thank you for answering! You rock bro
rhythmduct
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Means it's 'time' to 'leaf' Make like a tree. I'm stupid. Lol