Original topic:

When connected to my cars Bluetooth my music stops.

(Topic created: a week ago)
SouthpawChick
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
I play my music using YouTube music and connect thru Bluetooth in my car. Some days it'll work fine but most days it'll just randomly stop playing the music. What could be causing this any advice ? Also it only happens wh3n connected to my car Bluetooth and my other half has a galaxy s23 and his don't do this at all. Please help!!!
Kari Lynn
userra
Sun
Options
Galaxy S23
Maybe it senses you are driving and will not let you text and drive or be consumed with the phone while driving for safety purposes?
SouthpawChick
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
It's just streaming music. My audio looks I listen to while driving no issue's and none with any other app I use just with streaming music from YouTube music.
Kari Lynn
0 Likes
userra
Sun
Options
Galaxy S23
Do you have battery save on during the car ride? If so, turn off, try and forget, and then re pair the car, and phone would be my thoughts. Here is android auto troubleshooting link, and one for Bluetooth troubleshooting video https://support.google.com/androidauto/answer/6348190?hl=en
SouthpawChick
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Thanks looking into it now. I was trying to see if my vehicle had a software update but according to toyotas website via year and model no updates but there is one to update the navigation system.
Kari Lynn
0 Likes
userra
Sun
Options
Galaxy S23
I have Toyota as well. Yeah, I haven't really looked into the settings yet, and I use apple and have to use Bluetooth and wifi on but I don't use YouTube only iTunes. It could be YouTube who knows.
SouthpawChick
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Yeah who knows. This issue has been bugging me for a long time. Atp I'm about to replace the whole thing lol jkjkjk
Kari Lynn
0 Likes
userra
Sun
Options
Galaxy S23
Yeah, I bet. Try uninstalling YouTube as well and then do a fresh install. If your other half phone works with your car, then it must be something with a weak connection or your phone itself. Next time I go out, I will see if I can use my Samsung and connect to YouTube and will advise.
SouthpawChick
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Ok that sounds great. I'm gonna go connect to my car at some point today and I'll lyk what happens. Thanks for ur help too! Appreciate it!
Kari Lynn
userra
Sun
Options
Galaxy S23
You're welcome. I probably won't be going out until tomorrow.
SouthpawChick
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
I have to go get gas but I don't feel like it right now and it's about to storm here so maybe later on lol before I go back to work
Kari Lynn
0 Likes