Original topic:

Why is the default on the radar set to temperature and not precipitation on the Weather app?

(Topic created: 05-25-2024 06:17 AM)
Pneumatool
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Why would you set the default on the radar to temperature and not precipitation? This seems strange as the temp is everywhere - I look at radar to see rain/snow. Further, the app is not customizable to limit or rearrange what you don't want to see and/or to stop the clutter of visuals.

9 Replies
KSal
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
Yea made no sense, I ended up switching back to Today Weather. Give it a try.
Joan54
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
The weather App is in Celsius degrees, and I need it in Fahrenheit degrees. I see no where to change that on my calendar.
23Slacker
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
The built-in S23 Weather app is a big step back from the old downloadable version. There's the radar issue mentioned here, but the whole dropping you into their website to get details is a terrible UI experience,especially since the website isn't mobile friendly and the only way to read anything is zooming in and out.
HughGRection
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Like the weather wasn't **bleep** up on its own already, they had to screw up the radar. Who do we complain to to get this set back?
Members_PXH3bUJ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

My guess is they're trying to place emphasis on global warming.

0 Likes
userNv9YbXAJJL
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Yes, this is annoying. Please fix it back the way it was. A big red blob on my screen is not useful. I want to default to rain Forcast, like it was.
userfFpNH0irYs
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Agree 100% with OP and other comments. Need default to precip radar, need app-based radar without linking to web version, need customization, need fonts for precip % and other data to be readable or changeable regardless of background or theme colors (white outlines of dark on dark is horrible), etc.
ndodge666
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Agreed. I need the bad storms radar!
0 Likes
supraice
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
They did this on s22 also
0 Likes