Original topic:

Wifi issue after One UI 6.1 Update.

(Topic created: 05-26-2024 10:59 PM)
userOoeNm6tGPB
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

I am having issue with wifi after the one UI 6.1 update on Samsung s23 ultra.

The wifi is connecting but the download speed is very low (about 0.18 mbps) but upload speed is on the higher side (about 50mpbs)

I need help to fix this issue. I have restarted the phone but there was no change.
18 Replies
Igor Riabinin
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Та же проблема с работой WiFi 5 ГГц после обновления One Ui 6.0 на Samsung Tab A8.  Низкая скорость и постоянные обрывы соединений.  Работа с сетью WiFi 2.4 ГГц также замедлилась. Причем все устройства на One Ui 5.1 работают с тем же роутером великолепно. Это Samsung S20 FE 5G и старый планшет Tab A 2016 года. Очень жалею, что обновил прошивку планшета Tab A8. Техническая поддержка Samsung дает формальные ответы по своему чек-листу и не собираются исправлять ошибку. Обращаюсь к лидеру рынка Samsung! Пожалуйста верните модуль WiFi 5.1 в новую прошивку 6.1. Пожалуйста верните того уволенного разработчика который знает как работает WiFi.

userc4dV9iWTDW
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Same, its literally unusable it disconnects every 3 minutes and i wish i was exaggerating, i thought this was a cox problem but it affects no other device except my 2 samsung phones, did you find a solution?
psc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Anyone figure out how to fix the wifi connection issue?
LVSAYLES
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
Change the channel on your modem. Something is conflicting with your wifi like Bluetooth devices. Use a 2.5ghz band to connect. The 5ghz is very close to the Bluetooth band and causes both to malfunction.
If you don't know how to change the channel on your modem, call the manufacturer or your internet provider. Usually it is something like typing 192.168.1.1 into your browser and logging in.
psc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Thank you! This actually worked!
LVSAYLES
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
Excellent! It was driving me crazy until that idea was sent to me from up above. 😊
0 Likes
pishtaE
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Me too
squrrelboat45
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Mine as well
0 Likes
LVSAYLES
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
How is your problem going? Have you found a solution?
0 Likes