JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Will there be an issue with no more updates and harder to find accessories for the S23?

(Topic created: 01-21-2024 04:55 PM)
Options
Galaxy S23

Now that S24 is out should I expect no more updates for the S23 as well as accessories being harder to find? 

I usually get the newest phone but there isn't enough of a difference for me between the two to warrent an upgrade.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
rebelwolf4622
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S23
You should be fine with updates. If I'm correct the s23 should receive four years of OS updates.

View solution in context

0 Likes
14 Replies
Solution
rebelwolf4622
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S23
You should be fine with updates. If I'm correct the s23 should receive four years of OS updates.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23
Great. Thank you!
0 Likes
Iriemango
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
Agreed you should be fine with updates. Just hope Samsung realises the older phones do not have AI which is what caused many problems with the S23 ultra I have.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23
I have the S23 Ultra, actually, and I have been lucky not to have any issues.
0 Likes
Iriemango
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
Mine are minor compared to many others. Guess we care the fortunate ones. I actually love my S23 looking forward to the 24...only upgraded due to the enhanced production features.
0 Likes
The_Lemon
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S23
Everything should be basically the same. You will still be able to find plenty of accessories on websites other than Samsungs.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23
Thank you. There just isn't enough of a difference in my opinion to warrant upgrades these days, especially with what these phones cost.
0 Likes
The_Lemon
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S23
Definitely not. I only upgrade every few years, and I wouldn't recommend upgrading every single year.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23
No you will still get updates for a long time