Original topic:

*#06#

(Topic created: Tuesday)
aZeeZaSi
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I can't use some features like *#06# imei and *#0*# for checking diagnostic features why ?
10 Replies
uservMY2LtiGPj
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Vc
0 Likes
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
Some carriers disable this. If you want to run diagnostics, you can do that from the support tab on the bottom of the Members app

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
aZeeZaSi
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I know it's in the samsung members app, but it has some deffrence. Also, this device is unlocked from Samsung.
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S24

Once you put your carrier sim in the phone it automatically blocks some things I have Verizon and those codes don't work since Verizon blocks them 

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
aZeeZaSi
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I don't use verizone,at&t,t-mobile. I use different carriers
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S24

Like I'm saying a lot of the carriers remove those codes so they can't be used 

0 Likes
justmeagain79
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Disable your auto blocker app from the settings menu. It may not work for all codes though. It may also be prevented by your carrier.
aZeeZaSi
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Why is the carrier preventing this feature it is supposed to be an under samsung device. What do they mean about it?
0 Likes
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
As mentioned by justmeagain79, go to settings and search for "auto blocker" then turn it off.
0 Likes