Original topic:

Various info on One UI 6.1 updated features and more

(Topic created: Wednesday)
userjPjkiVuZ58
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi everyone!

Since every now and then I think about going back to a Samsung smartphone (my partner already has it but it's an old A41 that will change at Christmas and I also already have several Samsung appliances with which I can't say I'm unhappy), but I will only do it when the software-level things will suit me more, I ask you for some information on the current state of things:

1) Can you please write a comprehensive list of all the Bixby capsules available on the store? Has the situation remained the same as in 2021 or has something been added?

In particular, is there a capsule for following certain stocks other than CNBC and one for listening (via Bixby command) to the latest episode of a certain podcast?

2) I know that the podcast app is present on Samsung Free, but I don't know if it supports these two podcasts. Furthermore, how customizable is Samsung Free? Let me explain: I know that with Samsung Free it is possible to have a reader of news, videos, games and podcasts.

Let's start from the assumption that videos and games don't interest me in the slightest. Is there a way to hide these two things that don't interest me? Precisely not to see the icons, as if they didn't exist.

3) Samsung Free news speech: is it possible to customize NOT only the topics, which I know it is possible to do, but THE SOURCES, for example having only BBC or CNN as the news source?

4) Is it possible to completely remove the various promotion banners on Samsung Pay? I don't mean customizing them, but just whether there is some sort of toggle to see them or not see them at all.

5) This is perhaps the most important question I care about the most: is it true that Samsung Free contains advertising banners? And if so, can they be removed?

6) Is the Bixby voice assistant still "immature" compared to the competition or with the arrival of AI features on the new Galaxy models does it now support an LLM system, or will it receive this support soon?

A thousand thanks!

0 Replies