Original topic:

6.1.1 update

(Topic created: 09-12-2024 11:24 AM)
Peedi80
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
After the 6.1.1 update the pull down panel stopped showing my wifi calling and it's also not in my connection settings. What I also lost this I'm really disappointed with is my samsung messaging in the settings also lost the chat features RCS . I don't want to use Google messages. I'm wondering is anyone else having this issue?
2 Replies
Ibuddy66
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
This is extremely concerning to say the least!
- Ibuddy66
Beerus-
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Samsung is actively censoring the comments and reviews of unhappy users regarding are disapproval of their continued merger with Google. A few weeks ago, Samsung announced Google Messages would become the default messaging app on all new devices released after the Galaxy S24. Users with older models were assured that they would not be affected by this change. However, Samsung recently announced they will be removing Samsung Messages from older models as well. 💔 This news has been met with disappointment by many Samsung users. At this point, Samsung has decided to go against the will of loyal users to allow Google to inv our privacy and gain even more access to our pers information. The only way to ensure manufacturers will listen to our concerns is to stop buying their products. After being a loyal Samsung user for a decade I'm seriously considering looking elsewhere. 👀:red_apple: I'm quite sure their next move will be forcing us to use Google Photos instead of the Samsung Photos application.
I hope that you will be able to discern the true meaning of my message despite the intentional spelling errors.