Original topic:

A few numbers missing from the top of my samsung keyboard

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
serenarose
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
So everything was working fine, until I downloaded a new front from zfont3, and I also downloaded a new theme. The last theme I had, only the 2 was missing. It wasn't there and when i clicked the invisible space, it left an invisible space in the text spot where the number should have been as well. I didnt know whether it was the theme or the font I just changed so I tried a new theme and this new theme changed it to what I have now (see screenshot) and now there's 4 numbers missing, but at least when i click them, they're showing up. The last one wasn't. Its the numbers 2, 4, 8, and 9. The one before wouldnt show the 2 at all. But I still don't know if it's the font that's doing this or if it's the theme. Cuz I changed the font but it was still doing this šŸ˜­ send help ! 

0 Likes
4 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
Have you tried changing back to the default Samsung theme and font?
0 Likes
serenarose
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
No how do I do that šŸ˜…šŸ¤” I'm still kind of a noob with the samsung phone. I just switched from iphone. Will that mean the theme and font will go away?
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
Phone settings -> Themes -> hamburger (3 line) menu -> My stuff. Select the Default theme.

Phone settings -> Display -> Font size and style -> Font style. Select Default.
serenarose
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I mean I thiiink it's fixed? šŸ¤”šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€:female_sign:šŸ˜… I just kept changing the theme and eventually got one that had all the keys on the keyboard lol. One theme had a 2 missing, but there would nothing there, only an empty space, if I were to hit it, then another theme would have another couple missing numbers, but if I clicked it anyways, it at least would still appear in the text part lolšŸ˜… annoying tho. Idk why some of the themes do thar