Original topic:

A searies better

(Topic created: 4 hours ago)
usb100
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Samsung phones A searies are way more stable than the Flagship phones especially against the S24 phones. Anyone who wants to dispute me on that? I have proof that it's not the hardware I sent in my S24 plus 4 testing and everything came out Perfect, it's somewhere in the operating system.
5 Replies
usb100
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
the samsung repair shop did 4 test on the phone and they disnt find anything wrong. I ran the same third party sufferers on the A155GI even try to make that phone crash and I couldn't, but on this current phone, that's 24 plus no matter what I do unless it's idle in the background, this phone will crash randomly the entire OSI. Don't know what it is but if anyone wants to buy a Samsung phone, I'd recommend the a series.
0 Likes
usb100
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Once I do a factory reset on this phone I wonder how I could sell it cause I don't want to keep it anymore. The other phone I have, I would rather use that 1.
0 Likes
Ziahh
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I have my s24 for a little over 2 weeks and it runs smoothly better than iphone thats for sure, sorry your having a tough time
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
I have had my S24 plus since the beginning of February. Runs like a gem, not 1 problem. I'm sorry that you are having problems, though. I love my mine.
0 Likes
Aiem-H
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I love mine and it's the S24 ultra.. I have a lot of friends who had A series and they got this chains of website non stop auto opening.. i think it's like a malwale or adware .. something like that.. and I just give up helping to fix
0 Likes