Original topic:

A series is better

(Topic created: a week ago)
android01
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

Samsung phones A searies are way more stable than the Flagship phones especially against the S24 phones. Anyone who wants to dispute me on that? I have proof that it's not the hardware I sent in my S24 plus 4 testing and everything came out Perfect, it's somewhere in the operating system.

6 Replies
android01
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
the samsung repair shop did 4 test on the phone and they disnt find anything wrong. I ran the same third party sufferers on the A155GI even try to make that phone crash and I couldn't, but on this current phone, that's 24 plus no matter what I do unless it's idle in the background, this phone will crash randomly the entire OSI. Don't know what it is but if anyone wants to buy a Samsung phone, I'd recommend the a series.
0 Likes
android01
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Once I do a factory reset on this phone I wonder how I could sell it cause I don't want to keep it anymore. The other phone I have, I would rather use that 1.
0 Likes
Ziahh
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I have my s24 for a little over 2 weeks and it runs smoothly better than iphone thats for sure, sorry your having a tough time
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
I have had my S24 plus since the beginning of February. Runs like a gem, not 1 problem. I'm sorry that you are having problems, though. I love my mine.
0 Likes
Aiem-H
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I love mine and it's the S24 ultra.. I have a lot of friends who had A series and they got this chains of website non stop auto opening.. i think it's like a malwale or adware .. something like that.. and I just give up helping to fix
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
If your friends are having webpages constantly opening, they definitely have malware and it has nothing to do with the phone. Unless you count that they probably did not avail themselves of the phone's built in protection.
0 Likes