Original topic:

A tee tiny keyboard- huh?

(Topic created: 5 hours ago)
JoJo4360
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
In CNN Mobile app and asked HEY GOOGLE a question and it got it wrong so I went to type it in and it brought up this ridiculously tiny small keyboard and stuffed it sorta in the upper right corner of the page?! Can't change the size can't even type the letters are way too small?! I'm like what the heck is going on here? And the keyboard isn't even in the corner exactly, it's like ¼” from top and right?!

I saw this a week or so ago in another app I can't remember which one, but I forgot about it until now. Anyone else notice this same thing? This has to, has to be from last update because I've never seen this ever before. Anyone?

Look at that crazy keyboard . Who can use this! Oh,I think it's YouTube in one of their applications it brings up this crazy keyboard. Oh ya, it's when it's in landscape view! That's right, cause I sometimes make a comment from landscape, mostly on portrait that's why I only saw it like once or twice recently. OMG neverending mysteries

I got another nutty thing I'll get to later

0 Likes
3 Replies
meself
Sun
Options
Galaxy S24
Maybe a fly keyboard haha
0 Likes
BruZZi
Sun
Options
Galaxy S24

Looks like the floating keyboard.

Screenshot_20240729_205859_WhatsApp.jpg

0 Likes
Popsicle20
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
This appears to be Samsung's floating keyboard.  To change it, go to Settings > General Management > Samsung Keyboard settings > Mode (about halfway down the page).

Make sure that Floating Keyboard is turned off for both Portrait view and Landscape view. 1722303176289.jpg1722303176321.jpg
0 Likes