JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Add 32 bit emulator for supporting old apps!

(Topic created: 05-20-2024 10:31 PM)
megapro17
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Many people have encountered the problem that a huge number of old applications do not work on their new phone. The reason is that the new snapdragon 8 gen 3 removed support for 32 bit architecture. However, on Xiaomi 14, with the same cpu, everything works perfectly, thanks to the 32-bit emulator built into the system!

https://www.androidauthority.com/xiaomi-14-series-32-bit-app-support-3380733/

Samsung should do the same so that users can use their apps. I demand that the company do this work, it is completely unacceptable that I cannot run the applications that I need. It is necessary for more people to convey the importance of the problem to the company

tigtim
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

really need this feature have a few apps i really need to use 

ProTreK51
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Yes please add 32 bits support in m'y Samsung s24ultra 1To phone. I have many purchased apps not compatible with my phone.... PLEASE 

justinhca
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

This feature would be greatly appreciated, and would encourage me to update my Flip 5 and Samsung S9+ tablet when newer versions come out.

gufi4ek
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Please add support for older 32 bit applications. Many people have lost their usual applications that have not been updated by developers for a long time

Shinni
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Please add this feature! So many live wallpapers and neat apps are just gone
natronzero
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

This issue is not solved. Please add emulation or support for 32bit applications!

TheDonDino
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Please add 32 bit support!!!
OrangeKryptonite
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I wholeheartedly agree. I have over 300 apps, 316 exactly, that will not run any longer because of the lack of 32-bit support. If another smartphone manufacturer can build 32-bit emulation support, Samsung should be able to achieve it as well. Personally I am very disappointed with my S24 Ultra because of this major gap. Please add 32-bit emulation support for all my older cherished apps!! 

justinhca
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Some 32-bit apps I wish would run on the S24U: Caustic, Railroad Tycoon, SOMA FM, Final Freeway 2r, and more...  If Samsung has to ask why people want to run outdated 32-bit apps, then I would ask why people want to run "outdated" 8-bit apps like Ms. PacMan?

TalkToBob
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I have a 1st gen 360 gear which I can no longer use thanks to Samsung no longer supporting it. Why did you stop supporting it, I now have a camera I cannot use with my phone! I use a S24 Ultra.