JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Add 32 bit emulator for supporting old apps!

(Topic created: 06-01-2024 05:35 AM)
megapro17
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Many people have encountered the problem that a huge number of old applications do not work on their new phone. The reason is that the new snapdragon 8 gen 3 removed support for 32 bit architecture. However, on Xiaomi 14, with the same cpu, everything works perfectly, thanks to the 32-bit emulator built into the system!

https://www.androidauthority.com/xiaomi-14-series-32-bit-app-support-3380733/

Samsung should do the same so that users can use their apps. I demand that the company do this work, it is completely unacceptable that I cannot run the applications that I need. It is necessary for more people to convey the importance of the problem to the company

23 Replies
useraAStpmsWm3
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

PLEASE Samsung make this available for your loyal customers. There's a lot of crucial apps for users that can't be run without this, PLEASE HELP!

natronzero
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Dear Samsung, I'm inconvenienced daily by this. Without any word of future support, buying this phone was a major mistake. I often have to carry a second phone with me.
LouisianaKimmie
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Another beggar for an emulator
harley31169
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Protype problems 6 months after a flagship release is not a problem, it's just flat unacceptable. If you keep dropping the ball you'll stop being seen as a star pitcher.