JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Android Auto Issues

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
Bryan9
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

I pre-ordered the s24+.  Overall the phone is great, but from day 1 android auto does not work without issue.  Plugged in via usb audio cuts in and out.  I even tried a new high end cable and it has the same issue.  I also have a Motorola wireless adapter and that also has the audio cut in and out.  Eventually it seems to settle down and starts working, but is very annoying.  I have never had any issues like this on my Pixel.  I would have hoped between the March update and the multiple android auto updates this would be fixed.  I am close to switching back to the Pixel and giving up on Samsung.  Android Auto is basic and very frustrating that it doesnā€™t consistently work.  Does anyone have any suggestions.  I have a 2018 Silverado.

0 Likes
11 Replies
Kloepptomaniac
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Had same issue with lack of connection(Honda 2018). Recommend clearing both android auto list and bluetooth connection lists on vehicle and phone(specifically for your phone and car). Then retrying the devoce list was full on bluetooth and android auto app on vehicle for me. Had no issues post clearing connected Devices.
0 Likes
Msskittles
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
S21 Ultra android auto issues
0 Likes