JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Android system keeps stopping

(Topic created: 04-01-2024 07:55 AM)
ashleyladan
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I have the S24 Ultra & I Keep getting the same pop up six or more times a day. "Android system keeps stopping" is anyone else having this issue? Or possibly know how to fix it? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
ashleyladan
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
This is what we did to fix it. 1715569602009.jpg

View solution in context

48 Replies
neilth
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
It's probably being caused by some 3rd party app you installed. Boot the phone into safe mode and see if it still occurs. If not, you will need to start uninstalling apps in reverse order of when they were installed until the problem is gone.
ashleyladan
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Ok will do. Thanks.
0 Likes
userxutcHxMm6m
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Did this work for you?
0 Likes
ashleyladan
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
It did not. It took many days of dealing with Samsung support, troubleshooting, & sending me to certified a Samsung repair shop to verify that my phone was not in fact damaged before we resolved the issue. This was about a month ago so I don't remember the exact details but we ended up booting the phone to some sort of safe mode and clearing the cache from there and that finally fixed the issue.
Samsung_IBaKUUQ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I've done the same thing a dozen times and I am still getting the error message daily.

0 Likes
userxutcHxMm6m
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I am having the same issue. Tried the uninstalling apps and nothing. What do I do?
0 Likes
Lordcast0r
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Same issue here, Android system stopped working, but nothing seems wrong, any ideas

userBRCGor2VV3
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Same here, just started, it's weird.
Ikosar
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Have the same issue. S 24 ultra