Original topic:

Battery draining s24 ultra

(Topic created: yesterday)
shureg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Recently bought a new s24 ultra and since day one I feel like I got half of the battery I was supposed to have. Even tho nothing is turned on the phone is still dying slowly up to 10% in 1 hour. Crazy. 
Does anyone have anything in mind which might be helpful?
Yes, no any apps using battery too much
Yes, no always on display, mobile data etc
Yes, I've diagnosed my phone and all the stuff 
Yes, I've cleared the cache
Phone was bought like 5_6 days ago
0 Likes
shureg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
The only issue is that the warranty is worldwide, but I'm not able to repair the phone in other countries lol
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
Then it is under warranty....you have the right for a replacement. Ask them to send you one...as soon as you received it, send the damaged back to them...done that couple of times with smartphone and smartwatch...you have to fight the good fight with them.
0 Likes
shureg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
So my home is in moldova which is like 8.5 k miles away from where I'm staying in the US and I'll be leaving in a couple of days.... got in the worst situation possible
And the phone was not bought in a samsung store, but it does have warranty till March 2025
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
I tell u all these, bases on my expertise on electronics and telecommunications, plus a troubleshooter. Worked on the industry long time ago, during the FDMA/TDMA and new technology CDMA...craziness and issues every day...at the end, you paid for a new device. You deserves a replacement...a new device....Murphys told me that " we humans make mistakes, blame the electronics...and some people at our left..."
0 Likes
shureg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I totally get it, wise words tho, but I'm really scared and idk what to do. The most expensive phone turned out to be the worst I've ever had. Too much nerves spent. I wish I paid like 200 more and bought it from a store in my country with local warranty, but I just didn't want to waste time and hoped to get some cool pics from the us since I'm on a little trip before going home
0 Likes
shureg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I totally get it, wise words tho, but I'm really scared and idk what to do. The most expensive phone turned out to be the worst I've ever had. Too much nerves spent. I wish I paid like 200 more and bought it from a store in my country with local warranty, but I just didn't want to waste time and hoped to get some cool pics from the us since I'm on a little trip before going home
PS
Answer from the samaung agent rn
"I have check with my resources it will cover warranty within US only,"
0 Likes
shureg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
"As the device is unlocked version only you can use worldwide anywhere, but the warranty will cover within the US only."
BTW disabled simcard literally nothings changed, even with saving mode
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
Here in the USA, you are covered...if you purchase a real samsung smartphone... as there are too many bogus sites and stores with fake electronics. Been using Samsung since Galaxy S...about 13 years ago. Been doing trade-in to save big money. My S24 Ultra cost me $640.00 in exchange of a Note 20 Ultra...same w the latest Watch Ultra...$240.00, tax/shipping included. The catch is to replace them every 2 years, due to battery degradation. When you register Samsung on your account, they will notify about new items. If interested, you register yourself for the pre-sale discount...a win-win situation...
0 Likes
shureg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
But i won't be in the us anymore, that's the thing. If I was staying in wouldn't be panicking haha
Options
Galaxy S24
Then, verify the Samsung Store in your country and see what kind of discount you could get w a trade in. S24 Ultra camera sucks, so I am looking at what the s25 ULTRA will bring in...hope you resolved this situation for good!!!
0 Likes