Original topic:

Battery not as good with update on the S24U

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
Tdinh27
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
I would like to bring to your attention a significant issue affecting the battery life of our devices. Numerous users, including myself, have observed erratic battery performance and reduced battery life following a recent update. This issue is causing inconvenience and frustration among users, and it is imperative that Samsung address and resolve it promptly.

The battery life of our devices was a key factor in our decision to upgrade to the latest model, and it is disappointing to experience a decline in performance in this regard. We kindly request that Samsung investigate the matter thoroughly and provide a solution to restore the expected battery life.

If this issue persists, it may influence our decision regarding future purchases and potentially lead to a shift in brand preference. We trust that Samsung values customer satisfaction and will take the necessary steps to rectify this situation.
2 Replies
55cheeseburgers
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
I bought an Actual a03s from Samsung early this year and It broke and the battery and stuff in my opinion on it was good, and noq a few days ago I got another a03s for 10 bucks less from another company...bro don't buy it from other companies bc the battery die fast, it's slower, and the camera is bad, but It's not that slow but much sower than the actual a03s
0 Likes
Tdinh27
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
My battery is back to normal now with the new update.
0 Likes