Original topic:

Bluetooth audio quality is bad after update S24 Ultra

(Topic created: 04-20-2024 01:51 PM)
sushi_ridhs
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

After the recent update, I've noticed that my S24 ultras bluetooth audio quality is bad (sounds dull and muted). I have multiple bluetooth headsets and speakers. The first device connected after restarting sounds normal. Every other device sounds muted and dull. I need to restart my phone if I want to play music in a different device to have better sound quality.

Has anyone experience this? 
14 Replies
Dl7l
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Me. Anyone else? 

0 Likes
MikeMayhem
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm having the same issue
0 Likes
userAMXTuXp1nW
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Any resolutions for this problem? I am having it also.
0 Likes
userAMXTuXp1nW
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I found the problem go to sound settings and make sure it's set to normal not custom.
0 Likes
userCCLSrIW0Ui
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
This didn't help mine. I usually set a custom equalizer but none of the presets or any changes I make help. I'm actually here on a Fold 6 as there aren't enough people with this phone yet and the S24 is the most similar software wise. My Fold 4 sounds awesome with the same headphones that sound distant and flat on my Fold 6
0 Likes
mjdsayel
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

i have the same problemā˜¹ļø

0 Likes
Members_Bjt6IjR
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Same here. Dont know what to do. 

0 Likes
ibioworks
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

i feel that sound output on bluetooth earphones at my samsung s24 ultra and s23 ultra flat and mono compared to s22 ultra and tablet s9. nothing i can do with this issue.

0 Likes
Goughie
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I am having the same problem. Samsung S24. Tried 3 different brands of earbuds. Currently using high quality Samsung ones and music sounds like you are under water. Need a solution. 

0 Likes