Original topic:

Cannot see my Roku TV in my SmartView Samsung S24 Ultra

(Topic created: 05-01-2024 05:05 PM)
Jghd0811
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Dear All,

I cannot duplicate my screen with my Roku TV because my SmartView doesn't detect it. Some weeks ago could detected but cannot duplicate and then is not in the list of TV detected. I have 2 different Roku TV and my S24 Ultra cannot detect them. I tried a lot of things also restart from factory all devices.

Anyone can help me?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S24

Thank you for confirming, and I am sorry to hear the troubleshooting was not effective. 

Since the S24 Ultra's Smart View is still unable to see it despite this, it would be best to contact Roku, since there is something with the TV preventing it from being discovered and mirror-able.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Pain2two5
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
From my understanding Android can't cast to Roku TV's...that's what's I read a few years ago when I was looking to buy a TV.
0 Likes
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S24

Hello @Jghd0811, Welcome to the Community. We understand the disappointment of not being able to screen mirror to the Roku TV.

On the TV, got to Settings>System>Screen Mirroring to ensure the settings are active.

Then open SmartView from the Quick Settings on the phone. Smart View should automatically detect the TV(s).

If the phone is still unable to connect to either TV, try testing the feature in Safe Mode. You can use the following link for steps to restart phone in Safe Mode: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062983/

Please let us know the results.

0 Likes
Jghd0811
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Thank you very much for your support.

I did it and couldn't see nothing.

In the normal mode I cannot see my roku tv but I can see others Roku TV and TV of others brands but in the safe mode I couldn't see norhing.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S24

Thank you for confirming, and I am sorry to hear the troubleshooting was not effective. 

Since the S24 Ultra's Smart View is still unable to see it despite this, it would be best to contact Roku, since there is something with the TV preventing it from being discovered and mirror-able.