Original topic:

Cannot see typing when searching GIFs

(Topic created: yesterday)
userM9N27xQvYZ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Hello,

For some reason whenever I want to search for a GIF on the Samsung keyboard, I cannot see what I'm typing. I can still search for a GIF, but I can't see what I'm typing. Just a small annoying thing. Anyone else having this issue? 

I have a galaxy s24 ultra

9 Replies
Options
Galaxy S24
No. I have an s24+ and when I search for a GIF with the Samsung keyboard, the GIF search box is above the keyboard so nothing is blocking it. The screenshot shows how it looks with the search box above the keyboard. 1722149487818.jpg
0 Likes
userM9N27xQvYZ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Thank you for sharing! My screen look like this so I'm not sure if mine just has a bug or something. In my screenshot you can clearly see that I'm typing something, but the letters don't show up.1722149647192.jpg
userM9N27xQvYZ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
If you look really close, the font color is white
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
My eyes aren't the best to see the white on white lol. Did you try restarting your phone? That may snap things back into place.
Options
Galaxy S24
Unless I'm misunderstanding..
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
Oh ok. I thought you meant your hand was in the way or something. Yeah, that's weird. Here is mine again with just a search example. Not sure why yours isn't showing what you are typing.1722149830770.jpg
0 Likes
userM9N27xQvYZ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
No worries, thank you for discussing it!
Options
Galaxy S24
Anytime. Hope it fixes!
HeathenHalflings
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Hey mate, are you meaning through Facebook messenger or in general? If on Facebook messenger, you need to use the task manager and manually close messenger, then reopen it. The issue is in the Facebook messenger app. Hope this helps!
0 Likes