Original topic:

S24 Ultra Camera Quality Feedback

(Topic created: 09-09-2024 04:39 PM)
efrain192
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
As many of us are experiencing these camera issues where the post processing ruins images taken by making them grainy or too saturated. I found temporarily that using the camera in safe mode and airplane mode gave me way better results when using the camera . Hopefully they fix this soon

UPDATE
Turns out my camera issue is a hardware issue. I spoke to representative and there are no updates coming for the camera, only for the screen issues. I will return mine an get a new device. Seems I got a early model that was part of a bad batch. 

Update: got my replacement device today NIGHT AND DAY DIFFERENCE. now this is what the s24 ultra is supposed to be. WOW I can't believe the difference. The screen for sure is way brighter and more colorful and the camera is amazing and no issues with post processing ruining images. If anything it just makes them way better. I can't believe what a difference there is between the devices 
692 Replies
ElleJu
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Just bought S24+ 2 days ago and I am already deeply regretting it. Nothing I do improves the camera output. It's really really bad quality. I am so frustrated.
0 Likes
richardsanchez88
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Does anyone know if One UI 6.1.1 improved the cameras of the S24 Ulrmtra? Someone knows if One UI 6.1.1 better 

Helmetx
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
I read from iceuniverse that the camera is greatly improved so I can't wait to receive the update today I think.
0 Likes
richardsanchez88
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I've been waiting all day for my s24 ultra unlocked and I haven't received it yet, my wife has the TMobile S24 and she's already received it.
0 Likes
meself
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S24
Att got it
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
My camera on my S24 ultra still sucks. Point and shoot is still blurry when I zoom in on the image I took. My s10 was so much better at taking pictures.... my son's iphone 11 takes better pictures than my newer phone!
0 Likes
Stephnic64
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

So I got an S24 Ultra a couple of months ago and it seems like my pictures are very hazy...almost fogged over looking. I thought maybe it was the glass screen protector and it was somehow getting condensation in it (how I don't know lol) but it's not the screen protector. I printed off some of the pictures fiy and they look foggy as well. And it doesn't seem foggy for anything but pictures. Is anyone else having this problem?

FailsafeFM
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Mine are very clear. Check to see if your using the camera app the phone ships with+on the top select 200mp to get the best camera going
0 Likes
Mac-18
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24
You mentioned screen protector, is it only selfies?
0 Likes
Stephnic64
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
No....I can't remember the last time I took a selfie. It's my back camera as well. I can't get a decent astrophoto to save my life. My plain ol' S23 did waaaay better than this. You can tell that something is definitely wrong with the camera. I just thought I'd see if it was a common thing or just a fluke
0 Likes