Original topic:

Emoticons for photos

(Topic created: 03-06-2024 05:55 PM)
hiress
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
For some reason I am not able to like a photo in Google messaging with emoticons? When I hold down on the Pic, it only gives option to *star* or download. Is there a setting that I am missing to be able to do that? I was able to do it on iPhone. I prefer this texting app because I am able to text on my computer to other users.
0 Likes
5 Replies
SergioRC20
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Unfortunately, I was not able to find a setting that allows reactions on Messages.

However, you could try to download and try Google Messages on the Play Store, this will allow you to react to any message you receive.
0 Likes
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
Hey there, I hope you're doing well.

If you're not using Android Messages by Google, then you'll need to download and use that.

It looks very similar to Samsung Messages and is constantly being updated with the latest features.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
0 Likes
cwinkler
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24

If you're on a Windows computer, you can use "Your Phone" on your computer to connect to your phone, and then can text right from your computer. Also view pictures and other things.

CWinkler
Galaxy S24 Ultra, Active4
0 Likes
crogs
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

Google Messages doesn't let you like photos either. Just messages. Not sure why. At least I haven't been able to like a photo.

usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24

Samsung does not make Google Messages, nor do they make Android Messages.  Please reach out to Google to request feature updates to Google's Ips