JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

FIXED: Audio issue with headphones (bluetooth & wired) in Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra (dirrefent loudness in left & right channels)

(Topic created: 02-25-2024 01:15 PM)
radoslav7
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Hello Samsung Community,

I recently acquired the Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra 512 GB, and while I was initially excited about its features, I am encountering a concerning issue with the audio output when using headphones or any Bluetooth audio output devices.

The problem is evident when I connect my Samsung Buds to my device. The left channel appears to be operating at approximately 30% loudness compared to the right channel, which maintains a 100% volume level. I'd like to highlight that the Samsung Buds work perfectly on my old device S9+ as well as on S22 Ultra and S23 Ultra, indicating that the problem is specific to the Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra. Intriguingly, when I tested the same scenario with a wired pair of headphones and a USB to AUX dongle, the imbalance was reversed – the left channel was at full volume, while the right channel was reduced. Additionally, I tested the Bluetooth connection with a Bluetooth speaker, and the issue persists (the left channel is a lot quieter than the right one). 

This discrepancy significantly impacts the audio experience, and I must express my deep regret regarding my most recent purchase. I am reaching out to the community for advice on potential solutions or insights into whether this is a known issue. Additionally, I am considering the possibility of returning the phone as faulty and obtaining a replacement.

If any fellow users have experienced a similar problem or have suggestions for troubleshooting, I would greatly appreciate your input. Your assistance in resolving this matter would go a long way in restoring my confidence in the Samsung brand.

Thank you in advance for your time and support!

Best regards,
Radoslav Kolev

JUMP TO SOLUTION
12 Replies
spcsc
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
The second temporary fix is in phone settings, search up Hearing Enhancements, and scroll to the bottom of the menu and adjust the audio sliders.
radoslav7
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Thank you for the tips @spcsc

I've already tried all the cleaning procedures. The issue was actually from the Accessibility options. It turns out that, by default, the balance settings are being moved to the right side. I've never configured any Accessibility options, but somehow this was set by default.

0 Likes
useriZT8kUIqPv
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
My wired headset keeps disconnecting, and my calls go back to the phone speaker. This is very annoying. It's like the phone does not want me to use a wired headset.
0 Likes