Original topic:

Facebook Messenger Notification Issue

(Topic created: 13 hours ago)
ahhchoo
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I have the s24 Ultra. 

When I'm not using my phone, Facebook Messenger works fine and sends me a notification. However, it's when I'm using my phone, I don't get any notification sounds that I got a message. 

I've checked all my settings and it's all on, cleared the cache of the app, un-installed and reinstalled the app, even went as far as Factory reset my phone and it's still the same. 

I've contacted the Samsung support team to help me figure this out but all they did was clear the cache on the app and thought they solved the issue. 

Can anyone help? 
12 Replies
userXU5XWNoa3u
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Same problem since upgrading to 24u. I didn't have this problem with my 21u. šŸ˜
0 Likes
melmaghraby
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I am having a similar issue. When I receive a call on FB messenger, the phone won't light up and I miss the call when my phone is in silent mode. It's S24 ultra. Can someone help?

0 Likes
user5ZdQr5UKGZ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

having the same problem with facebook unless i open it i dont get any notifications then once i open it they are all there ..my messager works fine iv been though all the setting and cant find a thing wrong it used to work fine till about a month or 2 ago

0 Likes