Original topic:

Feature Request: StandBy Mode

(Topic created: yesterday)
tommys_version
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Having something similar to Apple's StandBy mode would be a very nice addition to the software. When the phone is connected to a charger and laid horizontally it becomes a clock that can show the calendar, weather, tasks, photos, etc. It also shows notifications across the entire screen with a very nice animation (this is the main feature I like, it is very helpful). Apple's is limited in terms of choosing what's on the screen, so I feel Samsung could make it much more customizable like a home screen, specifying what shows and in what colors with widgets and whatnot. This feature is one of the only ones I miss from my iPhone so it would be wonderful to have something similar.

1 Reply
Options
Galaxy S24
I've personally used this app before and it's as close to the iOS version as you'll get. It's more feature-rich than the iOS version since you can set very specific parameters like either must be wireless charging and landscape before it activates or wired charging and landscape or you could even do portrait mode standby however you do have to buy the pro version to get these though it's not much only a few dollars.1729179803670.jpg
0 Likes