Original topic:

Gallery options offered before selecting edit

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
JoJo4360
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24
Aye, I haven't gotten a chance to review any answers to earlier posts just yet. But I have a question, if you don't mind. 

I just took a pic of an image I paused on TV. It looked a little blurry to me and so I wanted to look at the pic before I started messing around the with forward and reverse on the TV, which is a hassle sometimes. So when I brought the pic up from gallery to check.

When I brought it up, I saw 3 edit options, 1 of which I've never seen before. And so because I've never seen it before, I was hesitant to tap the new for me "eliminate moiré" cuz I was unsure I world get the "master image/quality" option I'm used to and without definitely use. And I was right, after "eliminate moiré" I was unable to then go back to get the "master or sharpen image" option to do that. 

Okay, so after that long quantification, does anybody know how to bring back any one of the subsequent edit options back in order to edit than the 1 out of the few options offered when viewing pic for the 1st time? 

I know it's a lot to read, but I have struggled with this twice, (today and a few days ago) and I'd really like to know if it's possible and I'm just vnot seeing how to. 

Best, 
Joel

0 Likes
4 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24

You can revert to the original, or you can save each edit as a copy before you move along. During the original edit process, you can go back one or several steps, but not after the fact. After your edits are done and you save the final effort, you can only revert to the original

0 Likes
JoJo4360
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24
Hi,
Oh yes I do know that, but what I'm talking about is different. Even after reverting back I'm seeing you bring back those original edit offers that initially popped up. I forget exactly which 3 options popped up when I first opened my pic up, but there is no way that I can see to get them back without reshooting the picture and often you can't. I hope I'm making sense
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24

Is this what you mean?  Instead of going straight into the edit, bring up the photo info and then two options appear on the photo, as you can see here: 

Screenshot_20240819_140756_Gallery.jpg

0 Likes
JoJo4360
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24
Yes sort of. Only difference is those options are available after the initial view. The options I saw, like remove moiré. But you know what, that's not that big of a deal the more I think about it. There are more important issues with software than this particular one.

But thanks for thinking about this for me. I appreciate that
0 Likes