JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Good Lock app blocks notifications.

(Topic created: 03-17-2024 05:53 PM)
Options
Galaxy S24
I noticed that a Good Lock app does not allow notifications. Allow notifications are greyed out. It won't turn on. Instead, it shows the message "All notifications from this app are blocked." Does anyone have any idea why this is happening? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
Goodlock notifications are grayed out and can't be turned on since the app doesn't send notifications. If you want notifications from one of the modules inside of goodlock you would need to toggle those on in the module it's self

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

11 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S24
Goodlock notifications are grayed out and can't be turned on since the app doesn't send notifications. If you want notifications from one of the modules inside of goodlock you would need to toggle those on in the module it's self

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

Options
Galaxy S24
Thank you for letting me know. I appreciate it.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
Do l just set modules on auto-update?
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S24
Yeah you can but I've learned auto hardly works for me I just update with the Galaxy store or you can open Goodlock and you will see a orange dot in the top right corner when they have a update

Options
Galaxy S24
I see orange dots when an update is available. Should I uncheck the auto-update or leave it on? If l do uncheck it, will l still get those orange dots? Sorry for smashing you with a zillion questions, but l asked this question on YouTube, and no one knew.
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S24
I have auto turned on and still see the orange dot plus can you please mark the post as solved by clicking on the 3 dots

Options
Galaxy S24
Thank you for explaining everything. I also followed you here as well.
Options
Galaxy S24
Do you want me to delete it?
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S24
No marking it as solved helps everyone with your question