Original topic:

How can I achieve this mission in Gaming Hub?

(Topic created: a month ago)
JP92773
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

Anyone know what I have to do to achieve this mission? I don't play mobile games much, but I got started & enjoyed the Samsung gaming experience, but now I'm stuck on this. 

13 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
Looks like you have to play a board game until it reaches 100%

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

JP92773
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Where would I find a board genre or game in the gaming hub? Maybe I overlooked it, but I don't recall seeing one.
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S24
You should already have 1 since you've already completed 10% try monopoly go see if that helps complete it

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

JP92773
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Thank you. I'll try that. I have Free Flow & the Happy Color app, but I haven't tried any other games as of yet.
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S24
Also if you go into the play store click games at the bottom
Right below the search bar scroll all the way to the right and select category and you can select board games

JP92773
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
That I wasn't aware of. Thank you for your assistance šŸ˜Š I truly appreciate it. I'll share an update once I get it figured out.
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S24
Ok happy to help

Options
Galaxy S24
Any recommendations on the top chess gaming apps to download would be appreciated. Thanks!
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S24
Sorry, but ive never played chess, so I wouldn't have any idea on the best on