Original topic:

S24 Ultra speakers sound Tinny, Low Sound, with No Bass

(Topic created: 01-27-2024 09:04 PM)
Hba32701
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Speakers lack bass compared to my s23ultra. I'd expect every aspect of a new phone to be better, if not the same as the previous generation. The s23ultra speakers sound fuller and much more balanced than the tinny sound coming out of the s24ultra. Maybe calibrate the speakers better?
140 Replies
userIF0zOqjXw1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Just got my s24 ultra and agree 100%, I thought there is something wrong with my device at first.
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S24
Go into settings, sound quality and effects, turn on Dolby Atmos, then go to equalizer and play there.

I don't know what the default settings are on the S24u.
Definitely do xustom and turn up bass
Hba32701
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Atmos is on. I shouldn't have to mess with the settings as I never had to with the s23u. Both phones are set to the same factor settings. I did mess with the equalizer but I just can't find a setting that matches the s23u sound
Bagz24
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Why does the S24U sound like garbage compared to the S23U? And it's not like I have different settings or anything. It's like it has no bass. I played the same song for my wife on both and even she was like whoa that's a huge difference and she don't got the ears if you know what I mean.
ProfessorXavier
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

I'm not having that issue. Maybe you got a bad phone?

Bagz24
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Dang
0 Likes
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
I have both and the sound of the S24 Ultra is better, the difference is obvious.
Bagz24
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
That not cool.
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
You have all your settings sound equally?