JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How do I have separate sliders for Bluetooth/Media Volume?

(Topic created: 02-16-2024 05:49 PM)
usernfnqTPT9tj
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

I have a question about Bluetooth and media volume. 

How can we have separate sliders for each one?
Over many years, Samsung never thought to separate them.
For example, if you set your media volume low and you go to your car, the phone gets connected to the car's Bluetooth. In this situation, you CANNOT raise the phone's media volume. It shows the Bluetooth volume.
In order to raise the media volume, you have to turn off the car's Bluetooth or turn off the car to be able to raise the media volume.
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
DannyG91
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Uh dude, press the volume button, the volume thing shows up on the screen, hit the 3 dots and you have your multiple volume sliders. Not a hard thing to figure out.

View solution in context

8 Replies
Solution
DannyG91
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Uh dude, press the volume button, the volume thing shows up on the screen, hit the 3 dots and you have your multiple volume sliders. Not a hard thing to figure out.
usernfnqTPT9tj
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Hi Danny. I know that. But the problem with Samsung phones is they do not have separate volume slideron the screen for media and Bluetooth.
0 Likes
usernfnqTPT9tj
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I know that. I always had samsung since first model . Always had note. I know 3dots , I have also good lock with volume controller. But it doesn't work.
I don't want my Google map direction volume sounds from car speakers.
Cars sound system has USB with tons of music.
I turned off in Google map the function says " play sound over Bluetooth. I want Google map voice separate comes out from phone only.
0 Likes
Popsicle20
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
Make a Routine that changes the volume settings when it detects your car.

I know there is a Driving Mode, but I don't use it. Routines seem to do a better job reverting the settings when the Routine ends.
1708262572827.jpg
usernfnqTPT9tj
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Thanks
Popsicle20
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
You're welcome. I'm glad I could help.
0 Likes
mickeies
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Volume in maps
0 Likes
usernfnqTPT9tj
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Hi popsicle.
If the phone is connected to car Bluetooth for calls, you can not control the map volume . You press the volume up button the Bluetooth volume slider comes on the screen, I tap on 3 dots it showes sliders for notification, ringtone , Bixby, system. Noe media volume to raise the maps volume .
0 Likes