JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How do I restore my history in Samsung Health app

(Topic created: 02-20-2024 04:55 PM)
Sassy99
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

I transferred everything from my Note 10 to my s24 ultra. My Samsung health app does not have any of my history in it. This is very important due to the health tracking I was doing. I have done everything as suggested including restoring data but my information came back as a CSV file. How do I restore it into my Samsung health app?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S24

Hello Sassy99, Welcome to the Community. We know how important it is to keep the history from the Samsung Health app.

Your workout and health information can be transferred to the new phone; you just need to sync your Samsung Health profile with your Samsung account! 

This link will provide additional information to accomplish the task: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062447/

The data needs to be synced to the account first on the old device, and then restored to the new device.

For additional assistance, we recommend reaching out to the Samsung Health team directly by calling 1-855-795-0509.

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 Replies
betancd
Sun
Options
Galaxy S24
Please ensure syncing is turned on. In Samsung Health, here are the menus to look at, ensure everything is enabled. Hopefully they were enabled on your Note 10 as well or else there will be nothing to restore. 1708479765545.jpg1708479765561.jpg1708479765583.jpg
0 Likes
Sassy99
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Thank you for replying. Yes, sync was enabled on both phones at time of transfer.
0 Likes
Ric221
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24

Try this. Open the health app, go to My Page. Click the 3 dots at the  top of the page, then scroll down to Download personal data to see if that gets you back the info you are looking for. 

0 Likes
Sassy99
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
This is all I get... Dozens of the CSV files. It is saved in my downloads but I can't get it back into the Samsung Health app. I cannot get any answers and I appreciate the help everybody has been trying. It is very important that I get this information available for a doctor.1708552400543.jpg
0 Likes
Ric221
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24
Ok, 1 more. Go to settings, use the search to find restore. Accounts and backup. Then restore data. Select the device to restore data from. Your old device should be listed there, Select it, then do a restore. If that doesn't work for you, then I'm all out of ideas
0 Likes
Sassy99
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Thank you. That was the first thing I tried. When I do that and click on the apps that app does not even show up as an option. That is why I tried the download of personal data to get my content.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S24

Hello Sassy99, Welcome to the Community. We know how important it is to keep the history from the Samsung Health app.

Your workout and health information can be transferred to the new phone; you just need to sync your Samsung Health profile with your Samsung account! 

This link will provide additional information to accomplish the task: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062447/

The data needs to be synced to the account first on the old device, and then restored to the new device.

For additional assistance, we recommend reaching out to the Samsung Health team directly by calling 1-855-795-0509.

0 Likes