JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How do you open gemini by swiping?

(Topic created: 02-15-2024 05:14 AM)
themadqueen
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Such a silly question. I somehow opened gemini for the first time by swiping somewhere near the bottom of my s24u screen. How did I do that? I can't seem to replicate it.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Deja3
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
First off, not a silly question! Try swiping towards the middle of your screen, from either the bottom left or right corner, and see if that works.

View solution in context

9 Replies
Options
Galaxy S24
What is gemini and have you searched swipe under settings icon? That will pull up all options for "swipe".
0 Likes
Solution
Deja3
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
First off, not a silly question! Try swiping towards the middle of your screen, from either the bottom left or right corner, and see if that works.
themadqueen
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
That's it! Thank you so much.
0 Likes
Deja3
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
You're welcome! Can you please mark this as a solution? It helps when other people have the same question and are searching for an answer 🙂
0 Likes
picklerick94
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
It wasn't activated by default on my 24 ultra. I installed it in the play store and now it's actually Gemini.
0 Likes
sinisin
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
To be clear, that is Google Assitant, for now, and those options are located Settings/Display/Navigation Bar.
themadqueen
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Mine states Its googles bard just branded gemini and that it replaced google assistant.
0 Likes
picklerick94
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
If it doesn't look like this you might still be on regular assistant. 1708006383919.jpg
0 Likes
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

All you have to do is Swipe and hold from the home button and Gemini will pop up,  Google Assistant was converted to Bard and then Bard was renamed Gemini 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes