JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

"Minors are not allowed to use this service" - SOLUTION (well sort of)

(Topic created: 02-14-2024 02:19 PM)
LeoWyatt89
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

Heads up! If you have anyone with a google account or are using a google account that has the age as 13 years or younger, you will not be allowed to use some of the AI features. 

- Circle to search

-Discover

-Generative Wallpapers

Google's age policy prevents access to these features on the S24. If you are an adult and are getting the message, then you have to go through the Google Accounts Age Restricted content to verify your age.  https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/10071085?hl=en 

Just found this out from Phone Support today because we couldn't figure out why my 12-year-old couldn't use the Circle to search feature and her mom could. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Saj420
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Thank you for this! I have been trying to get it to work for days and even checked my DOB on both my samsung and google account, but they were right, after contacting samsung support via their Facebook page, they could not help me and blamed google, i thought it would never work but thanks to your link I uploaded my ID and now it works, appreciate it dude! 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Saj420
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Thank you for this! I have been trying to get it to work for days and even checked my DOB on both my samsung and google account, but they were right, after contacting samsung support via their Facebook page, they could not help me and blamed google, i thought it would never work but thanks to your link I uploaded my ID and now it works, appreciate it dude!