Original topic:

How to set actual notification priority in notification shade?

(Topic created: 05-02-2024 04:53 AM)
Roachforlife
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
So in the settings I can select nortications based on time or priority. I the past if I went into a particular apps notification properties there was a setting to set priority but this doesn't exist now in oneui 6. Is there some alternate way to do this? I want certain apps to always be at the top of my notification shade since I care about them more. Maybe I need to look into a 3rd party app? Thanks 
8 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24

You can download GoodLock from the Galaxy Store and then download the NotiStar module  (it's in the "Life up" tab).  There you can prioritize and save notifications and a bunch of other stuff.  GoodLock is an official Samsung App.

0 Likes
Roachforlife
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I have notistar. It just catalogs my notifications in it's own app. Is there some method to identify certain notifications as priority and to show at the top of the list?
0 Likes
Roachforlife
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
It's either this screen or the one with the actual notifications. Not seeing priority. If you can help I'd appreciate 1714669187005.jpg
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
I don't use notistar myself, I was just going by what rhe description days it does.
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
For whatever reason, 6.1 disables notification categories by default. Settings>notifications>advanced>toggle on "manage notification categories for each app" to restore it
Roachforlife
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Thanks I have this on already. It adds the categories but not the priority drop down that previous one ui versions had
0 Likes
user8aHs7soqtN
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Did you ever figure this out? I'm trying to fins out how to do change my apps' notification priorities as well. I used to do it on my Note 10+.
0 Likes
Juju25
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Thank you so much!
0 Likes