Original topic:

Increase the swype gesture size

(Topic created: yesterday)
userTP1amoVKRt
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Please add a way to increase the swype gesture size on the swype from bottom option. My case has a lip on it and it makes it really hard to make the correct input because the lip of my case. If I could increase the size of the gesture area, that would fix the issue. 
14 Replies
ekovacs
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Go to Settings >> Display >> Navigation Bar >> More Options and set the gesture sensitivity to something higher.
userTP1amoVKRt
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
You can't do it with the swype from bottom option only with the swype from side option
0 Likes
ekovacs
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Just to be clear, your navigation bar is one horizontal line? The setting should change that.
0 Likes
userTP1amoVKRt
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
There is no option to change it like the swype from side option. The swype from bottom option does not have the setting to change the sensitivity.
0 Likes
ekovacs
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
This is what my menu looks like.Screenshot_20240905_205655_Settings_1000153714_1725584215.png
0 Likes
userTP1amoVKRt
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
pick the option above that one and put it on swype from bottom and you will see those options are not there. 1725584354797.jpg
0 Likes
ekovacs
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Oh, so you're using three bars and want to make them more sensitive?
0 Likes
userTP1amoVKRt
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
No, im using the other swype option. Not swype from side in using swype from bottom1725584477899.jpg
0 Likes
ekovacs
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
I guess there's just no setting for it. Is the lip on your case so big that it covers most of the button?
0 Likes