Original topic:

Is my phone crashing?

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
Eriearea51
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Well, I just got a notification that my phone had suddenly stop and to send log in. I remember yesterday my phone wouldn't respond to anything. I checked for updates when it did a restart by itself. Weird thing is it took almost 24 hours to get notice. Hopefully my phone is okay šŸ‘ 

7 Replies
oldmanBen
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
My camera icon on my s23 ultra disappeared. How do I get it back on my home screen
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24

Please make your own post in the proper forum instead of hijacking an unrelated post.

realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24

What do you mean, "send login"? Do you mean you were asked to log into one of your accounts?  You should boot into recovery mode and clear your cache partition (instructions are in many other posts).  Also, keep up with optimization: settings/device care/auto optimization

Eriearea51
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
It sent my log information. I have done optimization and cleared cache. I also did a system test. It says everything is working.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24

You mean you sent an error report to Samsung and they requested the phone log?

Eriearea51
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Yes
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
Ok. I was worried that you had some malware masquerading as Samsung to get you to send your log in info. As long as you are confident it was an error report that went to Samsung.
0 Likes