Original topic:

Is there a way to NOT include specific things that come with a samsung theme?

(Topic created: 6 hours ago)
serenarose
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I really Want to download/purchase themes from the samsung store, but every time i try looking for one, every single one i like includes changing my ringtones/notification sounds. That's really annoying cuz before I knew that was the reason why my ringtones and notifications sounds were changing in the first place, I kept downloading free themes an having to redo all the sounds ive set for texts with certain people, calls from certain people, etc. And I had to so it over and over again cuz I wasn't figuring out why it was doing that!! But now That I know it's because of the themes. I was changing. I want to know if there's a way I can like, idk maybe, pick and choose, to not have my notifications and ringtones change (and even my alarms sometimes!!) every time I want to use and change my theme from the samsung store. Or if there's just no possible way around that and if i want that theme - then every single ringtone ive set for specific contacts, and every single text message tone ive set for specific contacts, and even certain ringtones ive set and have been using - all have to change to the ones that come with the theme no matter what. Cuz that would really suck! I feel like at this point, With all of the crazy customizable things that Samsung can do in general, this should be an easy issue to fix and shouldnt rven be a problem or a thing in general lol. That's why I'm curious and am asking on here. I'm really hoping for a solution 🙏 
3 Replies
RobertsYalon
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
What messaging app are you using?
0 Likes
the_Dude69
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
You can either use 'Theme Park', a good lock module, to make your own theme

Or you can rechange your ringtones after setting the theme
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24

I believe you can just apply certain parts of a theme, like the wallpapers and icons, but you may have to select them individually after you download the theme.  I don't actually use themes, I just occasionally change my wallpapers and icon packs. 

0 Likes