Original topic:

Isn't this supposed to be the better camera??

(Topic created: yesterday)
Dr8ter
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
So about 2 to 3 weeks ago me and my sister went on our usual hike and I spotted this cool looking spider as we stopped by the restroom for my sister and as I was waiting for her I took a picture of it but couldn't quite get the right focus and I spent a good amount of time trying to get it to focus and once my sister came out I told her about the spider and she immediately was able to get this super focused, detailed photo of it in less than a minute and when she showed me the picture I was shocked to see how good the quality was and showed her how bad my photo came out and she was shocked to see how bad it was and said I'm probably not doing it right and not even joking she spent 30 minutes trying to get it to focus and we weren't able to and I'm kinda frustrated and disappointed because she has the s23 ultra and I have the s24 ultra isn't my phone supposed to be better??? This says other wise I had a pixel 7 pro and decided to get the s24 ultra because of the camera quality and I feel like my old phone would've taken a better picture of the spider than my current phone.Samsung???? I'm really frustrated ngl
Taken with the s24 ultra

Taken with the s23 utlra

2 Replies
ElleJu
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Just upgraded to a S24+ 2 days ago and I'm so disappointed with its camera. The S22 takes way better photos than this new phone. So sad šŸ˜ž
davidkimhi
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24

s23 ultra focus is far better