JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Issue with Samsung finance

(Topic created: 01-17-2024 06:36 PM)
user1cAn9TZtrq
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I was trying to preorder s24 ultra using Samsung finance and realized my address needs to be updated. So I went into TD Banks site updated it, called them and made sure my account is good to go. Now when I log into Samsung and select checkout. The old address shows up, it is retrieved from my TD account. However, when I go to update the address I'm getting an error and it's telling me to try again. Anyone know how to fix? 41 min hold for Samsung support.
9 Replies
PAHelper
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Try deleting cache for shop app. Hold finger on app, tap i, storage, delete cache, close all. Reopen shop app.
0 Likes
user1cAn9TZtrq
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I've tried buying on the browser different computers. Actually had a fresh install of windows 11. When I log into my account and select Samsung finance option it just shows me the old address. And doesn't allow me to change shipping
0 Likes
justjustinagain971
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
It's not preferred but dial *#9900# see if your forced upload is enabled or disabled. Change it according to your needs. Don't play with the dump logs or settings in this menu. You can accidentally divulge very sensitive info in the logs!! I set debugging to MID and turn upload mode on and off, That's it!!! Good luck and hope it helps friend
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S24

Hello, Welcome to the Community. We understand how frustrating it can be trying to get all the information updated.

This link provides steps for updating your Samsung Account. https://order-help.us.samsung.com/hc/en-us/articles/4416758050835-How-do-I-change-my-Samsung-Account...

If you are still unable to update your account, you can reach out to the Samsung Accounts team by calling 1-855-795-0509.

For additional assistance with your order, you will need to speak with E-Commerce by calling 1-855-726-8721.

0 Likes
Rivanni
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Hi, I recently used Samsung financing to get my S24 but I have no idea where I need to go on the net to actually pay my bill... Somebody please help me 😁..... A link would be so helpful ... Thanks
SittingRabbit
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Following....
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
Im not sure but you should have gotten all of that information in the email when you applied for the Financing but I was able to locate this hopefully it helps it includes the website you need and more information
https://www.myonlineaccount.net/
And for more information
https://www.samsung.com/us/owners/financing-frequently-asked-questions/

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

Dipsy30
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Ric221
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24
I believe you should receive a payment voucher from them in the mail if you did not request paperless billing.
0 Likes