Original topic:

Issues receiving calls and texts every month near my phone bill due date.

(Topic created: Thursday)
Mariep21
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
For me to get the calls and or text I have to restart my phone. If I don't I will not receive any calls and texts. This started a few months ago. It's super annoying especially when you expecting an important call, or you have kids and the school calls for a emergency. My phone bill is paid every month so zi don't get it. By the way I am prepaid by Verizon and I have the new S24 Ultra. 
6 Replies
Sun
Options
Galaxy S24
Sounds more like a Verizon data problem than a Samsung hardware or software problem.
Mariep21
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Thank you for the feedback! I'll be sure to reach out to Verizon to try to resolve my issue. Happy 4th of July!
0 Likes
userDzwampoGYW
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I have problems with my 5G and connection. Also, my keyboard disappears at times when I'm typing
0 Likes
katiekat213
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Thank you for your help on end to end encryption!
0 Likes
Nat_78
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
  • I have the same issue but a little different. I can get emails and what's app calls. But when I'm due to get a phone call people are hearing they dialed and incorrect number, or I get the dead number tone. So I have to constantly restart the phone. Before this I had the S21 ultra and never had these problems.  The phone I've had from brand new from Sky, it's about 2-3 months old now. Would I change my sim card and see if this helps or contact the provider and send the phone back? 
meself
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Would try a network reset don't know if it's still a thing but some years ago was recommended to restart phone to refresh memory on phone after the plan renews
0 Likes