JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

It would be nice to be able to use AR emojis across other platforms

(Topic created: 08-14-2024 07:35 PM)
Kobe_kobito17
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I haven't used AR emoji since it first released back in 2017. I just recent resurrected the app back onto my pphone after a friend of mine sent me a "Memoji" over RCS. AR emoji is absolutely incredible. This thing is lightyears better than the original incarnation. I spent hours in the studio designing real world brands from images off the web, the editor is so good you can come up with some wild things if you have the creativity. I would love to see samsung go main stream with this, actually push it up front a bit more . It would be nice if we could use them across the samsung and android ecosystem. I would like to see them integrate a way for you and your friends AR emojis to interact similar to how bitmoji does in the samsung keyboard. Avatars are a really fun concept although it may seem childish to others. Give the AR emojis some actually purpose and I think it would catch on. For example, instagram has just added avatars that can be used in meta and Facebook as well. I could see samsungs AR emoji being imported into compatible applications like instagram, google play games and youtube etc. I've always wanted my xbox avatar to be cross platform but microsoft barley does anything with them now days. Any thoughts on this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Galaxy S24
I agree with you on that :hundred_points: I can't use on Facebook post or comments or Instagram

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Options
Galaxy S24
I agree with you on that :hundred_points: I can't use on Facebook post or comments or Instagram