Options
Galaxy S24
Sooooo we all now have to use Google messages now??? **bleep**
17 Replies
Kybrown74
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
NO, I didn't! It is something I am trying to understand because I have no clue as to what RCS is? If all you have is sass to dish please don't respond. I need someone to walk me through what all of this is. If that is not you move on. Have a blessed day.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
RCS is messaging that's encryted end to end. If both parties aren't using it, there is no encryption. A Google search for RCS and its beneftits will help you understand.
0 Likes
Kybrown74
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Also it's not answering why everyone else isn't RCS!!! Genius. šŸ˜Š
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
First, you didn't say everyone else was using RCS. If you have RCS on and you didn't also check the option to resend as SMS, that could be the reason. RCS requires that alll conversants have RCS turned on in order to receive RCS messages. Perhaps your son does not have it enabled. Enabling resend as SMS insures your messages will get through to those that do not have or choose to not use it.
0 Likes
Kybrown74
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
See now here! Right there in you first few words you have given me some tid bits of info! I didn't know there was an option to turn on or turn off this thing? That could be the key. I did in fact Google it which led me here. See what happens when you turn off that sarcasm button and simply help some one. Thank you to pieces for the info. I will start there. Have a beautiful, blessed and productive day. Stay Blessed Not Stressed :sparkles:ļø KBCONNECTIONS
0 Likes
DeltaBravo94
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
If it makes you mad enough to cuss, don't bother using it. Be an adult, you don't "have to use" what you don't want to.

Myself because I want to, will use Google Messages with RCS.
Ken77
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Lol weirdo
0 Likes
DeltaBravo94
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm weird because I choose Google or because I believe cussing makes you appear less adult? Both are true BTW.
0 Likes