Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Mine didn't happen until I updated my phone
Members_NJpf8RI
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Mine stopped working after latest update too.

usern5d1XddZyM
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Happening on my S23 Ultra also. I have already un-installed updates, cleared cache, and everything. I finally just put the app to a deep sleep
0 Likes
shmulik
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
My Google keeps crashing on my phone
0 Likes
azerith
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Same so anything related to Google is going to crash now what I mean is if you click the Google app, (not Chrome) if you click the search bar, and if you swipe left to look at the Google feed it's all going to crash right now. Chrome still works as far as I know and I believe Gmail still works but I'm hoping they're working on a fix. I've already tried clearing the cache I've also tried giving it unrestricted battery access and I've also cleared the data and restarted my phone but no luck. This is definitely some kind of error on Samsung's part it seems.

Edit...
So it is not Samsung specific it looks like it's down for everyone right now.
Elegante
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Same 24 ultra. Google discover also doesn't work
HurstHybrid
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I updated my s24+ and it solved the issue it seems
0 Likes
azerith
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
When you say you updated it can I ask what you mean because I'm not seeing an update on my s24+. What did you update exactly your apps did you update the Google Play store did you update the Google Play store security did you update the phone itself because for none of those there's no update at least over here in the USA! So any advice on this would be helpful to a lot of users.
yogsterss
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Same in s24 ultra here
abc123333
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
Same for me s24 ultra