Original topic:

No AOD on goodlock for s24+

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
GalaxySuperFan
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
Is anyone else having the issue of Goodlock not having the AOD for the s24+???
9 Replies
neilth
Sun
Options
Galaxy S24
AOD is not a Goodlock feature. It's located in Settings >Lockscreen and AOD. This is where you need to go to enable and configure AOD.
0 Likes
GalaxySuperFan
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm well aware of how it works. In the LockStar description, it says, "create new Lock Screen and Always On Dispay styles." My s24+ only has the lock screen option.
neilth
Sun
Options
Galaxy S24
On my S24 Ultra, Lockstar only has lockscreen options. I don't see anything having to do with AOD either.
GalaxySuperFan
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
Weird. My s23 ultra has it, and it's odd to have that as a description and not have the option.
neilth
Sun
Options
Galaxy S24
Good question. Has your S23U been updated yet to One UI 6.1? If not, that may be why there's a difference.
0 Likes
GalaxySuperFan
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
It has. All these differences confuse me and make no sense to me. I get they are different. But why have an app without all its key functions.
0 Likes
neilth
Sun
Options
Galaxy S24
Good question.
0 Likes
userFERRN4WF6x
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
They have included the AOD update in Goodlock for s23 and below, not the s24 series because of the integrated lock screen and AOD.
0 Likes
userFERRN4WF6x
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Unfortunately, they didn't include those for the s24 series because of the integrated lock screen and AOD. One reason why I didn't upgrade.