Original topic:

S24 ULTRA PROBLEMS THAT STILL REMAIN

(Topic created: a month ago)
MRREEsE
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24

WITH THE RELEASE OF THE S24 ULTRA SEVERAL FEATURES OF THE PAST GALAXY DEVICES HAVE BEEN COMPROMISED AND SAMSUNG HAS ATTEMPTED TO RESOLVE THE ISSUES BUT THEY HAVE NOT BEEN RESOLVED. LISTED BELOW ARE THE PROBLEMS AND COMPLETE EXPLANATION OF THE ANSWER. THERE IS NO REASON THAT  3 MONTHS LATER, THESE SMALL PROBLEMS ARENT FXED. THE PHONE IS STILL PHENOMANAL BUT HAVING TO SACRIFICE THE KNOWN AND NORMAL CONVENIENCE WE ARE USED TO, AND PAY TO HAVE,  SHOULD BE ADDRESSED PROPERLY AND RAPID.

PROBLEMS

PHOTOS- COLOR SHIFTING/AGRRESIVE EXPOSURE PROCESSING- TAKING ONE SHOT AFTER ANOTHER, THE PHOTOS CAN HAVE DIFFERENT TONES. THIS SHOULD NOT BE, WHEN IN THE EXACT SAME SCENARIO. THE PHOTOS SHOULD CONTINUE TO SHOOT THE SAME COLOR PROFILE AND NOT SHIFT SO RAPIDLY. WE BELIVE THE THE PROFILE ISNT SET PROPERLY AND ALSO THAT IMAGE CORRECTIONS ARENT MASTERED. YOU HAVE TO FIND A WAY TO STICK WITH ONE IMAGE PROFILE AND ONE PROCESSING CORRECTION. THE CAMERA IS GOING CRAZY DUE TO AGGRESSIVE CORRECTION METHODS, PLEASE ADDRESS THIS, AND WE KNOW A CAMERA FIX HAS BEEN RUMORED BUT 3 MONTHS IN, THIS SHOULD BE FIXED ASAP, WE HAVE TO STOP WAITING MONTHS FOR THINGS AS IMPORTANT AS PHOTOS ESPECIALLY PAYING THE PREMIUM AND EXPECTING GREATNESS FROM THIS COMPANY. THE PHOTOS OF PAST YEARS HAVE BEEN PERFECT, EVEN WITH SAMSUNGS PROFILE IT WAS SET, CONSISTENT AND IF NEEDED WE COULD TWEAK AFTER, BUT WE KNEW WHAT TO EXPECT.

AOD- WITH THE S24 ULTRA WE BROUGT OVER FULL SCREEN WALLPAPER AOD, WHICH IS GREAT, BUT WE DELETED THE SMALL IMAGE/GIF AOD AND THE OPTION TO HAVE DIFFERNCE BETWEEN THE LOCKSCREEN AND AOD WHICH IS BAD, MANY OF US WANT THAT OPTION BACK AS IT DIFFERENTIATES OUR GALAXIES FROM ANY OTHER DEVICE AND PROVIDED THREE SCREEN PERSONALITY/ HAVING MULTIPLE OPTIONS IS WHY WE BUY THESE PHONES, IF WE ARE GOING TO MIMIC OR REDUCETO OTHERS THIS WILL CAUSE DISINTEREST. HAVING THE OPTION TO DISTINGUISH THE AOD,LOCK AND HOME SCREEN SHOULD BE THE DIRECTION WE GET BACK TO, NOW YOUVE STUCK THE AOD AND LOCKSCREEN TOGETHER WHEN WE NEVER HAD TO. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS WHY WE CHOOSE THE ULTRA OR NOTE PHONES BECAUSE THOSE SMALL CONVENIENCES AND PERSONALITIES. WE UNDERSTAND YOU HAVE TRIED TO ADD IMAGE/GIF BUT AGAIN YOU ARE COMBINING THIS TO THE LOCK AND AOD, PLEASE SEPARATE THEM AS THE PREVIOUS MODELS AND GIVE US OUR CHOICES BACK. BEING ABLE TO HAVE DIFFERNCE ON ALL THREE SCREENS.

BATTERY STATS- YOU HAVE FORCED US TO LOSE THE ABILITY TO TRACK USAGE FROM LAST  100 PERCENT CHARGE, WE DONT KNOW WHY THIS IS SO HARD. YOU HAVE TRIED TO ADD CORRECTION BUT SOMEONE ISNT UNDERSTANDING OR EITHER TRYING TO RUN YOUR CONSUMERS OFF. PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR CONSUMERS. WE LOVE THE NEW LAYOUT BUT WE NEED SAMSUNG TO ADD THE PERCENTAGE USED FROM LAST 100 PERCENT CHARGE AND NOT JUST USAGE FROM LAST CHARGE, THIS IS VERY CONFUSING. WHEN PLUGGING IN TO A USB-C IT WILL READ AS A CHARGE REGARDLESS OF THE DURATION WETHER TRANSFERRING FILES FOR 1MIN, CHARGING OR ANYTHING ELSE, WE NEED TO GET BACK TO THE BASICS AND FIX THIS. THE SOFTWARE SHOULD KNOW WHAT A TRANSFER IS VS A CHARGE AND ON TOP OF THIS YOU RESET THE USAGE AT 12AM. THIS WOULD BE FINE IF THE SOFTWARE COULD DISTINGUISH A CHARGE FROM A TRANSFER, WE NEED TO GET THIS FIXED BECAUSE ITS NOT.

MESSAGE REACTIONS-WE ALL HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR YEARS FOR THIS AND KNOW THAT SAMSUNG CAN DELIVER THIS. EVERY PHONE IN THE WORLD HAS MESSAGE REACTIONS BUT OUR HIGHLY PRICED GALAXY PHONES DOES NOT UNLESS WE USE GOOGLE MESSAGES AND EVEN THEN WE WILL LOSE OUR PERSONALITY FROM SAMSUNG MESSAGES AND FEATUERS GOOGLE CANT PROVIDE. PLEASE ADD THIS IN ASAP, THERES NO REASON WE SHOULD HAVE TO WAIT FOR MORE ANDROID VERISONS TO LAUNCH, PLEASE GET THIS DONE, OUR FAMILIES WANT TO INTEREACT  WITH US CONVENIENTLY AND IN A MODERN FASHION.

WE UNDERSTAND THIS A HECK OF A DEICE AND THE BEST ON THE MARKET LETS FIX THESE SMALL PROBLEMS BY FOCUSING ON THE DETAILS AND HOLDING THE SOFTWARE TEAM ACCOUNTABLE. THESE PROBLEMS LISTED SHOULDVE BEEN ADDRESSED FROM LAUNCH

PLEASE DO NOT DELETE MY POST OR ADD THIS TO ANOTHER POST. THIS IS ANOTHER PROBLEM THAT WE ARE SEEING, LACK OF ACCOUNTABILITY. PROVIDE THE ANSWER AND COMUNICATE, DO NOT DELETE YOUR CONSUMERS FEEDBACK ESPECIALLY WHEN WE TOOK TIME TO HELP IMPROVE THE EXPERIENCE AND ARE BEHAVING REPSECTFULLY. PLESE ADDRESS THESE PROBLEMS AND LEARN YOUR CONSUMERS BEFORE DISREGARDING BECAUSE I WILL CONTINUE TO SEND COMMUNICATION AS I HAVE BEEN PATIENT ENOUGH, AND TRYING TO COMBINE INTEREST STATES DISREGARD. WE HAVE TO CREATE A MORE EFFECIENT SYSTEM OF RESPONSE, RECOGNITION AND ACCOUNTABILITY.

#AOD #LOCKSCREEN # CUSTOMIZATION #BATTERY # STATS # REACTIONS #MESSAGES #CAMERA # CAMERAPROCESSING #EXPOSURE #COLOR PROFILE #LAST CHARGE #CLOCK #PHOTO

11 Replies
Takara S
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Id also like to be able to have a continuous scroll on the home screen instead of a dead stop. Have an exponential increase in font options that are simply standard and readily available for free.

The fingerprint sensitivity with a screen protector is not at all helpful and makes having a protector nearly impossible to have and use the fingerprint scanner. I have not had this issue with other phones. Pixel 8 Pro has no issue with the biometrics when the same type and brand of screen protector is on. Neither does an older Motorola nor LG. So that leads me to believe this is a samsung issue and irritates me even more as a result. 

More customization options when it comes to the text messaging, not having to go through a convoluted process just to choose songs for sounds.

The widgets for the clock and weather options are pitiful, why are all the options almost as small as the time at the top of the screen?

I miss having the weather animation on my AOD or Lock screens that I used to have on my old phone.

The camera is actually infuriating. Why is it so hard/complicated to be able to take a picture close up using the zoom features on the camera? What is even the point in having all the lenses and zoom options if they dont even function appropriately? So instead i have to use the wide angle and then expertly zoom in with the manual feature? No thank you.

I have a Pixel 8 pro on the way, i may end up making the switch to that if it can honor what it claims it can do as opposed to all of this so far.  As much as the camera is significantly better on the pixel. That thing is turning out to be more aggravating and frustrating overall. I guess i should have sought out a newer LG and just stuck with them. 

I have only had the phone for about 3 days. So that is all I have figured out that is annoying and frustrating to me so far. On top of what this post is already pointing out. 

0 Likes
Ragefan1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Not only did Samsung forcibly update my phone but it also took away functionality. I loved the options for AOD so I could make it my own. Now they decided it was too convenient to have all those options and so they took them away. WHAT THE H.E.L.L SAMSUNG. STOP PLAYING GAMES. We know YOU know what makes us happy. Give us back those features ASAP or I will never upgrade to S24 or S25 knowing you screw us over!
0 Likes
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24
The AOD is now customized using LockStar and you can use Wonderland (from within the Good Lock App) to have different Lock Screen and AOD Screen

Samsung gave us the back the option to track usage from last charge you just need to change it 1716666076279.jpg1716666076294.jpg1716666076312.jpg
Takara S
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

So i have to down load another app just to get a function that should just be part of the phone in the first place? What mess have i gotten myself into with choosing samsung?! Why is all the customization dwindling and become less available? shouldnt it be the other way around? (all rhetorical and dont expect you to have the answers to this.)

0 Likes
MRREEsE
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
There's no AOD customization using lockstar, there's no option at all, wonderland is nice but it's not what was removed, and the battery stat doesn't track from last 100 percent charge only from last charge which is useless. This is broken down in my post, and these things need not to be ignored or confused, I think you may need to do a little research on my post and investigate throughly, this is a big deal as the substitute or lack of aren't implemented correctly wasting time and money. I'm sure samsung would want to get this right, because long time users will keep creating post pointing it out whether others are confused or not respectfully.
0 Likes
userNTRlSRuUDv
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Why the **bleep** did you post this in all caps?
MRREEsE
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Sorry about that I was actually working on another project and wanted to get this out
0 Likes
PaulKrawitz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING?

MRREEsE
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
This is android lol, just caps
0 Likes