Original topic:

Notifications sounds

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
Options
Galaxy S24
I still can't change my notifications sounds to come out through both speakers it only sounds from one speaker if anyone know how to fix this or anyone having the same issue let me know? My phone is the galaxy s24 ultra 
0 Likes
6 Replies
neilth
Sun
Options
Galaxy S24
How is the sound when you play music or watch a video? Does that audio come out of both speakers? If not, you can check the balance setting at Settings >Accessibility>Hearing Enhancements >Left/right sound balance and see if the balance is set to the center of the balance range where it should be.
Options
Galaxy S24
Ya it comes out from both speakers but when I get a notification it only comes out through the bottom
0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
This is because notifications are typically registered as mono format sound files on Samsung devices. To the best of my knowledge, there is no way to set these to play on both speakers.
Options
Galaxy S24
Makes sense idk why samsung does it that way
0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
This isn't limited to Samsung phones, Pixels also have this issue, but yes! It is quite bewildering lol. It would be nice if there were a switch to toggle.
Options
Galaxy S24
Yes lol it would of been nice but idk maybe Samsung will read this and give us that option in the future