Original topic:

Official Galaxy S24, S24+ & S24 Ultra, Shipping, and Feedback Thread

(Topic created: 01-26-2024 08:22 PM)
KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

Hello. Everyone that has Pre Ordered a Galaxy S24, S24+ or S24 Ultra, you can post any order or tracking updates here.

This thread is for Galaxy S24, S24+ and S24 Ultra pre-orders!

Usually, we try to include the following information:

- Date ordered:

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.):

- Unlocked or Carrier variant:

- Model, storage capacity, Color:

- Did you trade-In:

- Estimated delivery date:

Then, once it ships, please come back and post an update with the same information above, but the actual stated shipping and delivery dates, and maybe even let us know once it's received. 

Samsung-Galaxy-S24-S24-Ultra-Promobilder-zeigen-Kamera-Features-7-Jahre-Android-Updates-wie-beim-Pixel-8-erwartet86.jpg

Here is my stuff:

- Date ordered: Jan 17th

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.): Samsung.com

- Unlocked or Carrier variant: Unlocked

- Model, storage capacity:512GB Titanium Black

- You can share your trade-in info, if you want: Trading Galaxy S23 ultra

- Estimated delivery date: Jan 31

The link to pre order: Pre Order Galaxy S24 Series 

476 Replies
Technotakusai
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I pre-ordered day 1 for the ultra 1TB. I was supposed to get mine today but they pushed my **bleep** back to Tuesday. **bleep**ing Samsung and their **bleep**. I shouldn't have to pay a premium just to be told I'll get it on a certain day and then push it back while others get their devices today. Should have just spent my money on a pixel

Edit: At least I got them to give me an extra $100 promo code and a good discount refunded to my card. Ridiculous
Options
Galaxy S24
Just got Mine - ordered on jan 20 writing this with my s pen is trippy
kbrncito
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Jan 17th
Samsung.com
Unlocked
512gb
Titanium Gray
Traded Galaxy Note 9 (it was a beloved old phone in great condition, kept my S22Ultra)
Delivered Jan 26
Ayoush
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Got mine and I love it
Summest
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24

Got my new S24 before dinner.  After dinner, I began installing and configuring.  No smart switch.  Doing everything from scratch.  Oh the joy!

So far so good.  Colors and overall unit seems find to me.  I guess it is a keeper.

Summest
S24 and S21.
Caplanjr
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
For anyone else with this issue, the Smart Switch app is in the Galaxy Store
Scf
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Ok so is there anyone who HASN'T received theirs yet?? Dying over here šŸ‘ŽšŸ¾šŸ‘ŽšŸ¾šŸ˜‚
Ti-jay
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Me mine was suppose to come 1/26 now it say Monday smh
Scf
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm Feb 21st, smdh
Ti-jay
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Ouch well I hope yours comes sooner than that šŸ¤ž. I got the 1tb violet. I think you'll get yours sooner. I just think they didn't do a good job of organizing order. Because it me 4hrs to get it through the app it kept say error and I only got the $100 not the $150 as promised I wish it came with the free 6month youtube premium. Maybe you're feb 21 wil turn into Feb 1st. Some said there is coming March 6th