Original topic:

Official Galaxy S24, S24+ & S24 Ultra, Shipping, and Feedback Thread

(Topic created: 01-31-2024 11:07 AM)
KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

Hello. Everyone that has Pre Ordered a Galaxy S24, S24+ or S24 Ultra, you can post any order or tracking updates here.

This thread is for Galaxy S24, S24+ and S24 Ultra pre-orders!

Usually, we try to include the following information:

- Date ordered:

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.):

- Unlocked or Carrier variant:

- Model, storage capacity, Color:

- Did you trade-In:

- Estimated delivery date:

Then, once it ships, please come back and post an update with the same information above, but the actual stated shipping and delivery dates, and maybe even let us know once it's received. 

Samsung-Galaxy-S24-S24-Ultra-Promobilder-zeigen-Kamera-Features-7-Jahre-Android-Updates-wie-beim-Pixel-8-erwartet86.jpg

Here is my stuff:

- Date ordered: Jan 17th

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.): Samsung.com

- Unlocked or Carrier variant: Unlocked

- Model, storage capacity:512GB Titanium Black

- You can share your trade-in info, if you want: Trading Galaxy S23 ultra

- Estimated delivery date: Jan 31

The link to pre order: Pre Order Galaxy S24 Series 

465 Replies
Scf
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
LOL @ "still exist"
Wicked68
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm regretting color choice. The Titanium Violet isn't as purple as I would like. Probably should have gotten 1 of the exclusive colors. This is not something I would return it for and I always put a case on, so kind of doesn't matter. But all the cases I bought with the Samsung credit are the same color. Maybe will exchange a few, for a different color
Evolve74
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

- Date ordered: 1/19/24

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.): samsung.com

- Unlocked or Carrier variant: unlocked

- Model, storage capacity, Color: Ultra / 1TB / Black

- Did you trade-In: Yes / s21 Ultra

- Estimated delivery date: Feb 14

Sadly when ordered it said Jan 31st to get it by, but after paying that date changed. I call that the bait and switch. Support told me I would get it by release date, but I would say that is not true since today is release day and my order just says preorder still. For the heck of it I went to check best buy and the website says I can get the same phone in store at an earlier date or shipped as fast as tomorrow. So not much I can say after reading that, I think everyone knows the thoughts running through my head.

Purple_Pilgrim
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I reserved, and then ordered, the S24 Ultra right after the Live Unpacked (as quickly as I could due to Samsung's site barely working). I was supposed to receive it on 1/31. I then was notified I would get it early (cool).

Then on the 27th I get a message in the app saying my shipment was delayed. On the 30th I contacted Samsung to see what was going on as I still had no estimated delivery date. UPS tracking shows they never even received the shipment. 

Samsung support tells me that they definitely shipped it and UPS has it and is the cause of the delay. So I contact UPS. UPS is adamant that they never received the package. They said it may have been lost since I told them I spoke to Samsung and they promised me they shipped it. Couldn't fill out a claim though because UPS says they never received it in their tracking. 

I call Samsung back and show them the chat log. The new rep tells me that actually my order has not shipped out and is still at the warehouse. This is due to "high demand". They still can't tell me when it will ship and just to wait. 

I then get an email from Samsung on 1/31, release day, saying that the reason my shipment is delayed is because of UPS and that it should resolve itself in a few days. 

So who is lying to me? Rep 1, UPS, and the email I just got, or Rep 2? Where is my stuff? At the warehouse? With UPS?Lost? Who knows! 

Terrible customer service to a loyal customer who spends thousands a year on Samsung products. And no accountability or anyone to complain to and no way to get real help. 
Mootz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
This happened to me last year. The truth is the Samsung reps are horrible at their jobs. Your phone is sitting in the warehouse and a label was made. Until you don't see movement on the UPS side the phone has not left. Don't keep calling like I did it gets you nowhere and highly aggravated.
Purple_Pilgrim
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Too late on the aggravated part lol.
0 Likes
userGFyqbMMKFg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I ordered mine on the 22nd and apparently they haven't even made the phone yet! My estimated delivery date is the 21st. Not what I expect when buying a $1,600 phone!
Purple_Pilgrim
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
This year's model is selling better than Samsung expected, I bet. No other reason there have been so many issues with orders. They still don't know where my order is and I am working with the top tier service department.
0 Likes
SparkySparks
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

- Date ordered: Jan 19th

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.): Samsung.com

- Unlocked or Carrier variant: Unlocked

- Model, storage capacity:S24 Ultra 1TB Titanium Black

- You can share your trade-in info, if you want: Trading Note10+ 5G

- Estimated delivery date: Jan 30th on original email, Jan 31st per second email (no updates from Samsung since Jan 19th)

SparkySparks
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

I tried calling the Samsung store since I elected to have my phone sent there since shipments to my house have been hit or miss (mostly misses) and was on hold for 20 minutes before it went to a full voicemail. I waited a bit and tried calling again and after it just rang for 25 minutes with hold music I hung up.

I decided to drive the 40 minutes to the store and see what was going on. Gave one of the associates my name and order number and was told my order would be out in 10 minutes. After walking around for several minutes another associate (may have been a manager) walked up to tell me that they had not received any of the 1TB phones yet and I was one of twelve waiting for their order. I was informed that they were hoping for a shipment in the next couple of days and I would get an email when it was ready. I told them how I had tried multiple times to call and had not received any updates since the 19th and I was told that since I ordered online that corporate was responsible for notifications, had I ordered from the store they would have kept me updated.

I asked about the rest of my order (charges, case and screen protector) and stressed I would like to not make multiple trips for each part of my order. I was told they had plenty of everything else on my order and not to worry.

I don't understand how a company as big as Samsung can't at least send out order updates, I get plenty of adds to buy all their other products. I also don't understand why they wouldn't start assembling my order as the pieces are available instead of just rolling the dice they wont sell out of any of the products.