Original topic:

One UI 7 beta

(Topic created: 2 hours ago)
mohaikhlef
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
 One UI 7 beta, is it gonna be available for the public or just developers? Any ideas :light_bulb: šŸ¤” 
11 Replies
meself
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S24
I have heard for developers recently but users tend to get beta also not sure which will happen
mohaikhlef
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
This is their reply 1728519004703.jpg
0 Likes
meself
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S24
Expected January I think or there about don't have set date or time yet officially
mohaikhlef
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
January is gonna be the release of s25 which means the release of the stable version of One UI 7 not beta
meself
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S24
True beta date is not known yet
IamMugs
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm going back to Pixel... This stuff is ridiculous
0 Likes
yamialex
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
People really need to stop asking about the beta it will be out when it is out Samsung has to wait for Google to give them the stuff so they can do the testing on it and then they have to do their testing to make sure they have the best option and then they have to wait for the feedback it's been delayed this year stop asking it will come out when it comes out
mohaikhlef
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
We want to keep asking because we're curious, we want to know, you wanna stop asking? Stop asking, but don't tell others what to do. Does it bother you that we're asking?
0 Likes
yamialex
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
It's getting to the point where it's becoming spam we will know when the beta is open because it will be on the opening of the Samsung members app until then stop asking you know at this point Samsung sees that were asking and they're just going to keep delaying it even more even if they've been ready betas are that they don't have to give out a data to anyone or they can choose specific people like tech YouTubers or people that work in the tech industry or people that test phones for a living they don't have to give it out to the general public there is a reason why there is a public beta and a developer beta usually with a developer beta you have to pay so stop complaining and asking about it and wait or you won't see the beta because they will make sure only certain people get it
0 Likes